Tax Issues & Problems


tax problems and issues apel cpa

Have you received notices you don’t understand?
Are you struggling in your communications with the taxing authorities?

We are here to help you resolve your tax problems and ease the burdens you carry.

Clients sometimes receive confusing tax notices demanding money and they aren’t sure what to do. We can help you respond to the IRS, or other taxing authority, in a timely manner and resolve whatever the issue is.

We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. Tax problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.

We have dealt with various tax agencies over the years for issues related with delinquent taxes, payroll taxes, workman’s compensation and various other issues.

If you owe the IRS or other taxing agency, you have a very serious problem. It may take the agency several years to catch up with you, but they’re relentless and diligent in collecting all the money that is due to them. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and quite possibly ruin all aspects of your life.

Please review the resolution services below for more information. If you don’t see your topic or issue here, please contact us for assistance and details.

IRS Problems

Have you received an IRS or other taxing agency audit notification? See IRS and State Audit Representation.

Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Non-Filed Returns

Do you owe back taxes? See Filing or Paying Back Taxes.

Do you have payroll tax problems? See Employment Taxes.

Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Liens.

Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank. See Levies.

Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See Wage Garnishments.

IRS Solutions

Owe the IRS a lot of money? - See Offers In Compromise.

Need more time to pay. See Payment Plan.

Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief.

Feel free to contact us at anytime regarding your situation.