Take action and get your financial life back in order with Apel
Have you received tax-related notices you don’t understand? Are you struggling in your communications with the taxing authorities?
Apel is here to ease your burden and help you resolve your tax problems. Clients sometimes receive confusing tax notices demanding money, and they aren’t sure what to do next. We can help you respond to the IRS or any other taxing authority in a timely and effective way that helps you reach a resolution.
Delaying just makes things worse
Here’s the reality: Your tax problems aren’t going to disappear by ignoring them. On the contrary, they’ll just keep getting worse, with penalties and interest accruing each day. If you owe money to the IRS or another taxing agency, you have a serious problem. It may take the agency several years to catch up with you, but they’re relentless in collecting all the money that’s due. And when the collection process starts, they can make your life miserable—in lots of ways.
Why not rely on Apel’s extensive tax knowledge and our efficient, affordable, and discreet services? We’ve dealt with various taxing entities over the years on everything from payroll taxes to delinquent tax payments to workman’s compensation issues.
- Have you received an IRS or other taxing agency audit notification? See IRS Audits
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Filing Past Due Tax Returns
- Do you owe back taxes? See Collection Process: Filing or Paying Late
- Do you have payroll tax problems? See Employment Taxes
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Understanding a Federal Tax Lien
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank? See Levy
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), or other retirement accounts? See Levy