Feel the power of a well-managed cash flow
A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” In other words, everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out. A cash crisis can be an emotionally tumultuous time, and it can even kill your business. If you’ve ever had to beg, borrow, and steal, so to speak, to cover tomorrow’s payroll, you know what we mean.
But here’s the good news. Our cash flow management services can empower you to…
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- Be prepared to meet your cash needs when they occur by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop short-term cash flow projections (weekly, monthly) for daily cash management. Along with that, we can develop long-term cash flow projections (annual, 3-5 year) to help you design the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs. We can also prepare historical cash flow statements so you can see exactly where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide.
When you work with Apel, you also receive…
- Assistance in acquiring an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Guidance on establishing proven and effective payment policies
- Guidance on designing proven and effective collection policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
To learn more about how we can help you avoid stressful cash shortages, please contact us for a free consultation.